Monday 15 June 2020

Card-io card



I decide to have a play with some different products this weekend and yesterday got out some of my Card-io stamps. I haven't used these for a while so really enjoyed making this. I found my old circle which I diecut from card with postits on the back. They had dried out so I added some new ones and I was ready to play. I used a couple of different foliage sets with a sentiment stamp I found in my stash. I added some red liquid pear;s for berries. 

I have cards to share with you every day until Friday and who knows what else I make this week.  I have 2 cards ordered and 2 I need to make to send.

17 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely wreath card Marianne.
Kath x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a very beautiful design Marianne, gorgeous colours and shading

June x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so beautiful, love the wreath.
take care
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Great card Marianne and love the stamping. The lovely shades of green and berries too. Perfect. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sandra H said...

Your card is so lovely love the layout image and that red liquid looks amazing l first thought it was gems x

Debbie said...

Lovely card. I really like Card-io stamps. There shop is, quite local to me.

Christine Dol said...

Your card is so pretty Marianne. I love how you can create this using your special stamps! I look forward to seeing each of your cards you have to share this week.

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Marianne, a lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the wreath and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, fabulous stamping and a lovely sentiment
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful I love this design Love and hugs Carole x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your wreath Marianne and a lovely sentiment

Anne

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne, love the berries..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this wreath on the card plus the fabulous and design... xx

cuilliesocks said...

Card-io stamps are fabulous and your card is gorgeous. Love the wreath and those red berries,Kate x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!