Monday 8 June 2020

New release


Lili of the Valley have released 12 new digis, some images were rubber stamps before and some are brand new images.  I have used Teddy single flower which I coloured with Copics and diecut with a Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle die. The papers are some of my fave MFT hearts and stripes and I used a butterfly from Poundland and the Sue Wilson sweetheart flower dies.  

I found some scallop edged cards in my stash which I forgot I had so thought I had better use some of them. I haven't used these for years but must have got them from a craft show, another thing I am missing this year. I normally sock up on ds tape and card blanks at one.

Thanks for all the Anniversary wishes.  Unfortunately it rained all day so we didn't go out. We had a lovely day at home, doing a jigsaw, listening to records, cross stitching and watching Netflix and Amazon. We cooked a nice meal in the evening and had a bottle of wine. You just have to make the best of things at the moment. We badly needed rain but it rained most of the weekend too so we have had enough now. Hopefully it will be dry today and we can get out for some fresh air.

14 comments:

brenda said...

Very sweet in the pretty colours.

B x

Kath said...

A lovely card and a super cute image.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your anniversary. It's Steve's birthday tomorrow and we should have been celebrating in the New Forest. Plan B is a walk from home and a fish and chip delivery!

Kath x

meg said...

Adorable image and card

cotnob said...

A cute card Marianne, a lovely, bright and cheerful design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

So glad you had a lovely anniversary you are right just have to make the best of things at present I. Love this card gorgeous papers sweet image and one of my favourite flower dies it’s beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Marianne and glad you ended up having a romantic time at home,sounded romantic to me..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Super cute card as always you use the adorable images x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That is image is so cute and is coloured so beautifully. I am pleased that you enjoyed your anniversary. So far in lock down we have had our anniversary and my birthday. You just have to make the best of things. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and image on this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, such a sweet image and a pretty design. Lovely papers too.
Glad to hear that you had a lovely Anniversary celebrations Kate x

Carol S. said...

Very cut image and a lovely card. Love the flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely, great colours and design here, so beautiful images. I am still upgrading my new computer and almost there, bit lacking in time for comments.. xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love the colours you have chosen for this card, and the lawn fawn rectangle looks so good with the image, hugs Pops x