Friday 19 June 2020

James and butterflies



I made this one for a friend whose Birthday was yesterday. It is of course James and butterflies from Lili of the Valley. I coloured him with Copics and used paper from The Works.  The sentiments are digis from LOTV. I coloured the toadstool diecuts with Copics too and added white dots using a gel pen. The dies are MFT lattice fence, Your Next Stamp border and Crafts Too toadstools. I also added some wooden butterflies.  I also used a MFT small cloud stencil for the sky.

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

James always grab any one's heart what a beautiful card.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Super, super cute, brilliant colouring, Liz x

Sandra H said...

So cute he’s a gorgeous character x

Sarah said...

A lovely card Marianne, love James the bear x

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet birthday card Marianne

Anne

Jackie T said...

Oh this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne..your card is perfect! I love James!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I do love James.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what acute card, love the colours you have used, Have a great weekend, Hazelxx

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful!

Chrissy said...

FABulous fur colouring and James is just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww just delightful, beautifully designed and such a gorgeous image, Kate x

Deborah said...

Fabulous card, James is my favourite bear.
Deborah