Saturday 13 June 2020

Pots of Love



 

I have been posting using the old blogger format but I couldn't insert an image when I tried it yesterday so here I am using the new format. It seems ok once you get your head round how to do things on it. This is another of the new LOTV digis called pots of love. I coloured it with digis and used various paprs and a Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle, MFT stitched scallop border  and Hunkydory flower dies.

The colours are brighter in real life but it was such a strange murky day yesterday with just brief glimpses of sun so my photo doesn't show the true colours.  It's our friends across the road Golden Wedding Anniversary tomorrow so we are taking our chairs and drinks over to their garden this afternoon.

15 comments:

brenda said...

That's the story I've heard from lots of people Marianne and seems the two aren't compatible if you run more than one blog. I guess we'll get used to it and in any even in time they will e withdrawing support to the old one.

A pretty and colourful card today.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely colourful card Marianne love the little kittens

Anne

meg said...

beautifully coloured image and card

aussie aNNie said...

Great post loving all of this.x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh what cuties Marianne! Bet your friends will love this card and hope their anniversary celebration goes well. Enjoy your time with them! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card Marianne love the vivid colours and that new stamp. I’ve used the new blogger a couple of times now getting better with it I was so frustrated the first time but it still doesn’t appear to work properly on my iPad. I’m certain we will get used to it but why change something that worked well and did the job Enjoy your drinks at your neighbours I hope it stays dry Love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne, love the cute image and pretty flowers.
I haven't had chance to try the new blogger yet...putting it off until I get chance to look at it properly!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and cute image xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card with fabulous colours and design, lovely kittens image, the papers are wonderful.
Well done with new blogger, just takes a wee bit of time to work it out, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love that cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What a bright and cheery card and a super cute image x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, just love the beautiful image and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card, love the colours, hope you have had a lovely afternoon, Hazelx

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the image on your card Marianne, and your gorgeous colouring too

June x