Thursday 11 June 2020

Scruffy Edward without his balloon


I loved sewing Scruffy Edward with his balloon so much and realised if I made him without his balloon he would fit into a 4" hoop. the pattern is available from the Little Stitchery.  I sewed him in purple first and then aqua.


I planned to make some cards yesterday but after finishing one of these off I then spent at least 2 hours trying to sort out my emails. My main account is an old Yahoo one and it needed to be switched to the main BT server but after trying everything on one iPad I had to ring BT. It took a while to get through but got it sorted so two iPads, two iPhones and the laptop all changed successfully. But that was my cardmaking time gone. Oh well, click and collect shopping this morning, change the bed and then hopefully cardmaking.

19 comments:

Kath said...

Scruffy Edward is adorable! I've been looking at the Little Stitchery designs - they've got such lovely designs I'm still trying to decide which one/s to buy!
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Two adorable cross stitch images Marianne they make fabulous little gifts..

Anne

Sandra H said...

Aww these are so cute love scruffy Edward and the colours used x

Carole Pollard said...

These are just adorable Love him so much Glad you got your IT sorted but why do IT problems always take forever and leave you frustrated for a while Enjoy your jobs hope you get some craft time that’s my plan today Love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

This is so stunning. A beautiful work of art and gorgeous colours and details added. ♥

meg said...

Just adorable

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, never ending list of things to do, I don't know where the time goes ha ha. Stay safe love Jane x

Jackie T said...

Oh they are gorgeous and just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Marianne you have done a lovely job on Scruffy Edward...I love your cross stitch projects! Did you see the new LOTV cross stitch patterns...who am I kidding...LOL...I am sure you already have started one! Have a wonderful day!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are so sweet Marianne.
Take care
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Marianne.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Debbie said...

Lovely, so pretty. I am terrible with a needle and thread !
Debbie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these are so sweet, what cute makes. I have just got my cross stitch bits organised to make Toms birthday creation for this year. Looking forward to a bit of sewing, Hazelx

cuilliesocks said...

He's an adorable little character, and you've stitched him beautifully, Kate x x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

These are so cute, Marianne. xx

cotnob said...

These are so cute Marianne, it looks like he is waving.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so adorable!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, cuties! They're both so sweet Marianne. They'll be snapped up I'm sure if you're doing them for a show. Super cute in both colour options. Hope your emails are all sorted now, what a pain! But good if it's all sorted. Hugs, Wends xoxo