Thursday 18 June 2020

Golden Wedding #3



This is the last of the Golden Wedding cards I made, this one for my friend to give her husband. I used a large coloured simply print from LOTV called mouse and champagne as the card is 8x8.  I diecut the image with a Go kreate frilly #10 die and inked the edges with wild honey DI.  I used paper from LOTV and added some burlap. I found some gold glitter washi tape in my stahs and used the Dovecraft adhesive gold glitetr card again with a large heart die. I added a few of the waste hearts around the image.  I kept it quite simple as it was for a male, personally I don't like adding flowers to male cards.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Golden Wedding card Marianne love your sweet mouse image perfect for a man

Anne

meg said...

brilliant card for a man on his anniversary

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Jackie T said...

Hi your card is gorgeous. I love that cute mouse. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

It's a really super card for a Golden Wedding Marianne.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Golden wedding anniversary card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

A true stunning card love the touches of gold.xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Marianne, lovely design and a sweet image, love the hessian as the background, lovely colours, Kate x