Sunday 21 June 2020

Bunny moon


This is the baby card my friend asked me to make. She wanted a special card so I made a 7x7 card using a coloured simply print from Lili of the Valley. The backing paper is Trimcraft Pretty Posies, lace from Crafty Ribons, ribbon from stash and flowers from Wild Orchid. I used a Fiskars tag punch and paper from MFT to make the little banners. The baby banner was made with a Memory Box die and MFT paper.  I used weathered wood distress ink around the edges, added some cheesecloth, enamel dots and pearl heart pins. I also used a clear sparkle pen on the moon, stars and flowers.

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely card, flowers and image, and after I enlarged onto my screen more beauty came out to see...xx

meg said...

Beautiful baby boy card

BenteS said...

Beautiful baby card :))
So many pretty details, and the baby rabbit is so cute.

Sandra H said...

So pretty loving all the embellishments used and adorable image x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable card Marianne, beautiful image and design. I love the little baby banner, so sweet. Beautifully coloured and embellished too, Kate x

brenda said...

What a very sweet new baby card Marianne.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a sweet and cute baby card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous baby card, so sweet
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

So pretty I love the little baby vests along the top what a nice touch, hugs Pops x

Fikreta said...

very sweet!