Monday 22 June 2020

Beach babes


I had a request to make a few more cards from someone who normally buys from me at the hospital craft fair.  She asked for a beach scene with bunting. I wondered what to use and came across some old Humphrey's corner coloured images from Crafter's Companion. I have had these for years and now I have found them I think I will be using some more. I always loved the cute elephant images.

I used First Edition Beyond the Shore papers, some old glitter bunting, enamel dots, an old Craftwork Cards sentiment and used a seagull die.

17 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely summery feel to this one.

B x

meg said...

gorgeous image and great summer colours

Fizz48 said...

Beautiful card, just love it 😍 I

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card perfectly fits the request for a beach scene Marianne

Anne

Glennis F said...

Love that image!

Sandra H said...

Lovely sunny card Marianne x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning, I love the colours and your layout, hugs Pops x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! Summer! what a fun and wonderful card.
Take care
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Those elephants look like they are having fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Ahhhhh….summer feel card! Love it Marianne! It is perfect.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful beach babes on this wonderful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

Awww how cute! An adorable image and gorgeous summery card
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image Marianne, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card.

aussie aNNie said...

A precious card, love those bunting colours.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful and sweet Marianne, gorgeous image and design, Kate x x