Sunday 14 June 2020

Golden Wedding card #1



This is the card I made for our friends' Golden Wedding yesterday using a coloured simply print from LOTV. They asked me to make cards for them both to send each other so I had to come up with three different designs. 

I am not into lots of gold and bling but I did find a gold doily in my stash and used the Dovecraft adhesive glitetr card which I normally only use at Christmas. I found some gold ricrac but that wouldn't stick and I didn't want to wrap it round the paper as they would have made it bulky. I remembered I have a MFT stitched ricrac die so used my adhesive glitter card with it. I also used the card with a sentiment die and my MS fern punch. I have never found glitter card which punches well but this works perfectly. The flowers are from The Hobby House.

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably romantic.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable golden wedding card Marianne

Anne

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne that image is so sweet

Luv CHRISSY xx

meg said...

Fabulous anniversary card

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card bet they loved it that glitter card works so well Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card for the occasion Marianne, such a sweet image and your design is super, lovely golden glitter, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

An adorable card Marianne, love the design

June x