Friday 12 April 2019

Snow White


I am so pleased to be sharing my first post as a Guest Designer for Paper Nest Dolls at Swedish House Crafts . Have you seen the new Fairy Tale stamps, they are so cute. This one is Princess with Apple and I have coloured her with Copics. I thought it wold be fun to paper piece her dress and bow for a change. The papers are MFT, I bought a new flower die from Swedish House Crafts. It is by Lady E and is number 5, hydrangea. It is the first die of this make I have bought and it cut and embossed beautifully. I added some ribbon, LOV teenage girl sentiment and used a Joy die for the leaves.

Ithon Crafts commented on my post yesterday and asked if she had embedded comments or a pop up window. You have embedded bu I can't tell you that as I can't comment on your blog!  To change it you need to go to settings, comments and choose pop up box.

15 comments:

Isobel said...

A really beautiful card . Nice image and the papers are lovely x

meg said...

great paper piecing on the adorable image, beautiful card

Janette said...

Lovely card, I always love to see polka dots, very pretty.x

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! Love the pretty flowers, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful bright and cheerful card, love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ithon Crafts said...

Thats me thank u :) i will change it now.
Another amazing card btw

OdnowionaJa said...

Very beautiful card. Lovely colours, charming snow white. Really beautiful. :)

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, I love this card. I love how you did the paper piecing!!!!!

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, have a fab weekend. x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That is a wonderful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Marianne, such bold colours and a sweet image and fabulous design, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, great paper piecing.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!! Congrats for your new GD!

Carol S. said...

Sweet little girl and love the colours and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

Your card and image is so adorable x