Friday 5 April 2019

Lego


I have had a little break from crafting but yesterday I was back in my craftroom and made two cards and this scrapbook layout.  I was inspired by a layout I saw on Facebook which actually is very different to this one bit I took the idea of framing everything and placing them together. I used various papers, go Kreate and MFT stitched dies and American Thickers letters.  The layout is from a few years ago in Florida. We only went to Legoland as we had free tickets. 

The park was previously Cypress Gardens and we were pleased to see they had kept the beautiful gardens.  The park had some amazing creations all made from lego but many of he attractions were for young children. The sun shone and we enjoyed it but it is only worth paying to go there if you have a young family.

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and wonderful layout Marianne
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

This is lovely x

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love the design and the details you added!! I used to love to play with Legos when I was young :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janette said...

Looks wonderful, a lovely page.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant memories, isn't it great to do these pages.x

Christine Dol said...

I love your layouts Marianne!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Bright and cheerful page, loved Lego when I was a child.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous layout. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous page Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Super page Marianne, great layout and lovely bright papers too, Kate x

Fikreta said...

It's a wodnerful layout!

Lorraine said...

Brilliant photos and page layout
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun is this layout!! Love the patterned frames!

Carol S. said...

Great idea for the frames and layout. Brilliant, colourful photos. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

FAB photos and love your layout Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx