Monday 15 April 2019

An old favourite


Some of the first rubber stamps I bought were Sugar Nellie and I treasure those stamps and must use more of them. They did also bring out some digis later on and I love the sweet girls, this one is Sophia. I haven't been colouring too much lately, something I need to remedy so I rummaged through my stamped and printed images and decided to try this one. They are great images for practicing hair colouring and I am fairly pleased with the way she turned out.  I kept the layout simple so she could really be the main focus of the card.

Image - Sugar Nellie Sophia digi stamp
Medium - Copics
Papers - Lilybee Head over Heels
Sentiment - LOTV
Dies - MFT scalloped stitched border, x stitch circle (no packaging bought from a friend)
Punch - Fiskars tag

I ma having a haircut and colour today. I would love to have my hair with some red in it but each time I have tried it the red fades really quickly. My hair just won't keep the colour so I stick to blonde and caramel colours now.

17 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, she is so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

meg said...

she's a beauty Marianne, her hair is gorgeous

Janette said...

Beautiful, I loved SN images, they made some real cuties and this is one of them.
Enjoy your day.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and cute image used love the dire too x

Christine Dol said...

She is sweet Marianne...
I like the polka dot paper and the twine too. You are right...these images are very sweet!
Enjoy your day!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, this girl is so beautiful and your colouring looks awesome!! Love the fresh design too!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I remember these lovely girls well and your card is beautiful, fabulous colouring and I love the colour theme. Enjoy having your hair done, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love how you colored her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine said...

Awww such a sweet image gosh that takes me back a few years Marianne, lovely colouring great B/day card ..

smiles Christine xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, I have this lovely image as a digi.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the cute girl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Marianne. The lovely image is beautifully coloured. xx

Carol S. said...

She is so pretty and your colouring is great. Hair colour is so different on people and depends on the product used and strength of pigment. Obviously the sun is the main problem for fading colours, along with shampoos. Your colour is nice as it is. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This card is gorgeous Marianne. I love the mint and chocolate paper combo. Love her as a redhead too Marianne! I have the opposite problem with hair colour, even when I try a semi-colour, my hair holds the colour and it stays! So I'm stuck with a red, that was meant to wash out!! LOL. I'm sure whatever you choose, it'll be gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo