Thursday 11 April 2019

Blog commenting

I am getting very frustrated trying to comment on blogs which have embedded comments. I always comment using my iPad as it is so convenient and I once got a virus on my laptop when I opened somebody’s blog. My laptop had to be repaired so I don’t use my laptop for commenting.

For some strange reason most of the time blogger will not let me comment as Marianne’s Craftroom on embedded comments and if I try to comment it won’t publish them as it thinks it is an anonymous comment. If you have embedded comments rather than a pop up box I would love it if you could change it in settings please. Just go to comments and change to a pop up box. I know I am not the only one with this problem.

Thank you x

4 comments:

Ithon Crafts said...

im new to this - have i got pop up or embedded? Ithon Crafts?

Debbie said...

Bless you hun. It's only happened to me a few times but I'm the same as you and mainly use my ipad. I sorted my blog when you mentioned it to me before. Hope you're okay. Hugsx xxx

Annette said...

I don't have an iPad (I prefer Windows to Apple IOS as it's more compatible with everything else that I do) but I have done a bit of research for you tonight and found someone else had the same problem with their iPad. They found the solution was the browser they were using on their iPad. They changed from Firefox or Safari to the "Opera" app (from the IOS store) then apparently it worked fine for their commenting. If that works for you too, then you don't have to worry about asking people to change their settings for you? Like I say, it isn't something I can vouch for, but just thought that I'd try a bit of research for you. Sorry if it's something you've already tried and it's not worked for you.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Mine are no longer embedded as I altered it the very first time you mentioned it ages ago. When you said about it again I checked & they are still not embedded.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx