Wednesday 17 April 2019

Flower arranger


I seem to be having a Lili of the Valley week for some reason. I found this in my images to colour and thought I fancied colouring the flowers orange for some reason. First I needed some papers and opened one of my paper drawers at random and the first sheet on the top was orange! How odd was that. I don't think this stamp is available any more but as they keep bringing out old stamps as digis maybe it will appear again.
Image - LOTV
Medium - Copics
Papers - Lilybee Head over Heels
Dies - Go Kreate frilly 10, MFT stitched inside and out rounded corner square
Punch - Martha Stewart fern
Flowers - Hobbycraft

Looking forward to seeing Mum today. She is coming over to visit us so we will be off for out for lunch somewhere after a catch up.

17 comments:

meg said...

love the warm orange and the image a beautiful card

Janette said...

So cute, I love that image, what a sweet card.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous stamp and I love the colours. It was never going to be anything but orange!
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the orange background and the shape of your card also the adorable image too x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card with a gorgeously sweet image. I do love those warm orange colours and your flowers are so pretty, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love that sweet image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute card, love the colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How lovely!! This LOTV stamp is so cute and love your colouring and the card shape!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous & cute Marianne. Love that vibrant orange. Sorry I am not about much in April.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne love the colours

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous papers, love the image all making a wonderfully pretty card.
Faith x

pinky said...

What a cutie Marianne! Love the dotty papers and great shape too.

Carol S. said...

Love the colours, so bright and cheerful. Perfect for the adorable image. Hope you had a lovely day with your mum, Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Fabulous card !

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card, love the orange, really striking xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE this gorgeous paper combo Marianne. With that sweet image and the pop of orange, this is one truly delish creation hun. Wishing you a happy Easter. Hugs, Wends xoxo