Saturday 6 April 2019

A snowman and a penguin


I thought it was time I made another Christmas card and as I have a lot of LOTV coloured art sheets I used one from the North Pole sheet. What could be better than a snowman and a penguin.  I love the background colour so teamed it with some of my fave papers Bo Bunny Altitude. I kept the layout simple as the image is quite large, adding a LOTV sentiment and layering some snowflakes using MFT layered snowflake dies and aqua glitter card.

The powerboat racing season start after Easter so hubby is going off for the day with some other volunteers so start getting the rescue boats ready. The engines all have to be fitted and tested so he will have a fun day. I have some ironing to do but that is all so I shall be crafting, scheduling some blog posts, reading, and doing a jigsaw puzzle. It is lovely to have so many hobbies. 

13 comments:

Valerija said...

Great card with lovely image and details!
Valerija xx

Isobel said...

Lovely card. It’s nice to keep busy x

meg said...

gorgeous art sheet image and card

Lorraine said...

Love this snowman. He looks fab in art sheet form and the papers are gorgeous too
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Lovely card, that image is gorgeous. Enjoy your day.x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is fabulous! How lovely image and great design!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That is the cutest image!! I love the sparkly snowflakes!! Enjoy your day!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a HAPPY Christmas card.
Faith
x

Christine Dol said...

LOVE this Christmas card Marianne! You have the best day ever planned I tell ya!!!! ENJOY!

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Marianne, I love the image and such a super design, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful seasonal card, love the image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..I love a snowman for Christmas cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!