Saturday 13 April 2019

Do unicorns dream?


I don't know how unicorns dream differently to any other animal. Oh wait, they aren't real are they.  I used a lovely stamp and sentiment stamp from LOTV. Coloured with Copics, I used the same MFT hearts paper as yesterday, well I do have two pads of it. I used stitched square dies from The Range, that lovely star semi circle die again and some little star dies.

We are going to a cancer charity event today in Wymondham and will probably have a look round the town too with a spot of lunch. 

14 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card x

debby4000 said...

Love your Unicorn card, such fab colours.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

You've shattered my dream there Marianne - not real? Such a pretty card though.

B x

cotnob said...

Shame on you Marianne, of course Unicorns are real! A super card, a lovely Unicorn.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

wonderful card image and sentiment

Valerija said...

A brilliant card, love the image.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Unicorns are so popular at the moment. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and lovely card!

Lisa said...

I wish unicorns were real!! I'd want one like this -- it's gorgeous!! I love the beautiful sparkle, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What do you mean not real? Of course they are! They dream too, this wonderful girly card says so.
Hope you enjoyed your day.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marianne, I love the image and that gorgeous circle die with the stars, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Love the soft colours and a pretty image. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

very cute!