Wednesday 10 April 2019

Boat trip


This is my 9th scrapbook layout this year, probably more than I managed time for all of last year.  I am determined to get this scrapbook finished. I have several on the go and tend to do a layout for whichever one I fancy but I only have three pages left to do in this one, which is the first one I started back in 2008! It is a big scrapbook mind you and as I say I have done layouts in other scrapbooks during that time.

The journalling explains the picture. I used papers from various packs as I often do for layouts. The Simple Stories Summer vibes backing aper was a perfect match for the photo. The seagull is from a Bo Bunny pack, the border is K&Co. I used various nautical and Lawn Fawn bunting dies.  The blue mesh stuff I found in my stash.

13 comments:

meg said...

Great page Marianne, have travelled on that little boat on numerous occasions

Janette said...

Lovely page, I think its really perfect for the photo, another great memory.x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning page. What a lovely way to preserve a memory. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Marianne this is lovely and how nice that you have nearly finished this one after starting it in 2008 love to see the finished project x

Sarah said...

Another lovely scrapbook page Marianne x

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! I love the photo and the nautical details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well done on finding time and mojo to get all these layouts created this year so far. It's lovely to see a large project coming to fruition.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful layout, loving the nautical embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Your on a roll with your scrapbooking Marianne, and this is brilliant. Love the layout and all the nautical elements you've added. It's good that you have more time now to commit to your scrapbooking, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Another lovely page and love the boat. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

Another super layout Marianne, you are recording lots of great memories.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pop's Cards said...

I am loving the embellies on this layout, perfect for the boat them, hugs Pops x

Fikreta said...

Very nice!