Tuesday 29 January 2019

You and Me


I got this digi a long time ago, printed it out and it has been sitting in my images box waiting to be used. I don't know why it has taken me so long as I love the image.
Image - Tiddly Inks You and Me
Medium - Copics
Papers - Nitwits Romance and Roses
Dies - Sue Wilson sentiment, Gummiapan double heart, Gummiapan Inversus (leaves)
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Other - Dovecraft 3D pearl effects, ribbon

Trip out and about today. I need to take some stock into Prima Rosa including some cards which they are going to sell. It is a lovely vintage team rooms and gift shop so we will stop for some light refreshment too. Then off to the farm shop and butchers and Tesco. Hopefully some crafting time this afternoon.  Really hoping we don't get the snow they are predicting but I do have some new snow boots I bought before Christmas.

15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet image. Ideal for a modern couple. Christine x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet image Marianne. Ideal card for a modern couple. Christine x

Janette said...

A beautiful image, so sweet, lovely card Marianne, enjoy your day.x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the image layout and papers used not sure how to go about pop up box can you advise me x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, it's a beautiful image and glorious colours, your papers and design are lovely, Kate x x

meg said...

Sweet image teamed with beautiful vintage style papers

Christine Dol said...

Beautiful card Marianne....so pretty! Enjoy your day..sounds wonderful!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous wedding card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

So sweet and beautiful!! I love the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous image, beautiful colouring x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Pretty papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just adorable!

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus card!