Tuesday 15 January 2019

More heat embossing


It is several years since I have felt as ill as I have the last few days, Now hubby has caught it so we are both coughing and feeling awful. I haven't been in the craftroom for days but I made this one last week and only summoned up the energy to get out the laptop yesterday afternoon.

I have used some of the LOTV large Birthday sentiment stamps and heat embossed them in gold. The papers are Crafter's Companion Vintage Wedding. Lots of distressing with vintage photo DI and my distressing tool.  I love to add lots of different textures to vintage cards and found a pack of burlap butterflies and flowers amongst my stash. The ribbon is one of my faves from Crafty Ribbons.  I also added a small vintage doily, pearl brad and a wooden butterfly.

14 comments:

brenda said...

It's a nasty one Marianne, I know I've got the other probs, but a month on and I still haven't shaken it properly and it's taken hubby three weeks, keep warm and rest.

B x

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. Hope your both better soon x

meg said...

Hope you feel better soon, great card in neutral tones

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne.
Sorry to hear that you are both poorly now, I hope you both feel much better soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad, there is a lot of it about. Lots where I live have it & just can't shake it off. Your creation is lovely, thank you for getting the laptop out to share it with us.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful rustic card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Your card is so beautiful!! I love the colors and textures!! I hope you and your hubby are feeling much better soon. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

This is lovely Marianne. Wishing you and Hubby well xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous vintage look, great design and embellishments!
Best wishes to you both for feeling better soon!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne.
Hope you are both feeling better soon
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

You and Graham have had an awful few days and really feel for you. Great card and love all the texture. Take care and still lots of rest and sleep. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne! Love the muted colour palette and distressing. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!