Thursday 24 January 2019

Birdhouse


Another Elisabeth Bell Hobby House topper today.  I think I have the stamp of this too, an old Sugar Nellie stamp. I created a 7x7 card as the topper is quite large.  The papers are some old LOTV ones. I added some cheesecloth and a butterfly from Poundland. The dies used were a Marianne birds on a branch and Impression Obsession birdhouses.  I love making this style of card.

You may know that I sell some of my gifts in a local vintage cafe and craft shop. The person who used to sell handmade cards in there is giving up cardmaking so I have been asked if I would like to sell some of mine in there. She does sell printed cards too but I am hoping that my cards will sell in there and hopefully I will pick up some orders too.

Off to see my Mum today and go out for lunch. We should have gone last Wednesday but we were both too poorly and I didn't want my Mum to catch it.

15 comments:

Janette said...

This is one of my all time EB favourite images, somewhere I do have it, always makes a pretty card or tag...enjoy your day.xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the gorgeous image and how you colored it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

Beautiful card, love the colours of the papers with the image

Christine Dol said...

Such a pretty card Marianne.I love the image and the paper and the little birdhouse in the corner. I think you will do well selling your cards! Enjoy your day with your mum!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there, wonderful card, I love the sweet image and your colouring. Lovely embellishments too. Sounds like a super outlet for your lovely creations, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Marianne, love the layers and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card, also love the cheesecloth and other lovely details. Good Luck with the selling in the shop, I'm sure you will be a roaring success.
Faith
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have created a so sweet and lovely scene with that cute image!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne,
Hope your new selling outlet is a success
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

These stamps were one of my favourites for a long time. Love the design. I sell mine in a Residential Home. I just put 2 stands of cards in and then replace them every 6 to 8 weeks. A percentage of the money goes into a money box, as the Home is one half of the charity I support. I then share the money out between the 2 homes when I have finished doing my craft fairs. If you need anymore info just email or call me. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Another beautiful card
That lotv paper is one of my favs
Hugs
Kelly x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a lovely topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! My favourite colours and lotv papers!
Lucy x