Thursday 31 January 2019

Silent Night


The last day of January and I have managed to make three Christmas cards this month. Not too bad considering I didn't do much crafting when I was so poorly earlier this month. I seem to be in a distressing mood at the moment with a lot of my cards. I sprayed the coloured art sheet image (from the Girlie Christmas sheet), with iridescent spray and sparkle. The papers are the new ones I treated myself to last week. Wild Rose Frosted Lace. I added some glitter washi tape, a LOTV grungy Christmas sentiment which I coloured with weathered wood DI and some white flowers from Hobbycraft.  I used an old Memory Box precious stars die and a Woodware holly punch.

18 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful Christmas card

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a stunning Christmas card that image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Isobel said...

A really sweet card x

Margreet said...

Beautiful. Love the papers.
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the images it's just perfect with your sentiment too! x

Liz McGuire, said...

You are going to be well ahead come the big day! Gorgeous card. Hope you are fully recovered now, Liz x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done on having made the three cards, all helps.
This one is gorgeous, beautifully designed and love the distressed look, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

How beautiful, love the sweet angel.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..such a sweet image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty Christmas card, the papers looks beautiful x

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab card Marianne. Love the the papers all layered up. Hope you get fully better soon - this virus is a shocker! xxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the pretty angel!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pinky said...

This is really pretty Marianne. Love all the shades of blues and torn edges.

Wishcraft said...

This is really pretty Marianne, lovely image and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty image Marianne and a gorgeous card. Lovely to know you are rid of that awful virus. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning, love this gorgeous image.xx
Hope you are on the road to recovery my friend. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is adorable!! Such afb design for this cute LOTV angel!! Amazing colours too!

Fikreta said...

so pretty card