Wednesday 2 January 2019

Cinderella


Here is my first scrapbook page for 2019 and I hope it is the first of many. Once I get back into scrapbooking I want to keep going with it.  This is a photo from one of the Disney parades in Florida.  I started off with the idea of adding blue and white flowers around the image but then once I started laying it all out completely changed my mind and went with the midnight theme. 

I sanded the Core'dinations backing card, adding some distressed Craftwork Cards papers. The clock is an old Tim Holtz weathered die and the circle is a die from Swedish House Crafts. I have a number of journal pages in packs from America and the old typewriter with remember on it was just what I wanted.  I also added some Tim Holtz words.

Challenges
As You Like It anything goes 

12 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful papers and colours

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Marianne, great idea to go with the midnight theme.
Wishing you a very happy 2019.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the layering and the details!! The picture is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Marianne you did a wonderful scrapbooking page here...I love the how you did the clock which is just perfect for the picture and the scrabble letters adorable!

Annette said...

Happy New Year Marianne!
I love the blues you've used on your layout and those tiles are cute. I'm very jealous you've been to Disney Florida! ;0)
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

I love this, Marianne. The colours and the composition are perfect, in my eyes! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fabulous and dreaming layout!! Love the colours you choose!

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Page and my favourite Panto, we've already seen Aladdin with the grandchilds but my Hubby and are off to Bristol Saturday to see Cinderella.. Oh yes we are!!

Anne

Deborah said...

Great layout, love the papers and dies you used.
Deborah

Carol S. said...

Love the layout and the picture is so pretty. I had promised myself last Christmas that I was going to do more scrapbooking, I didn't do one page!! So another promise this year!! Happy 2019 and a promise that we must meet up for lunch soon!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post, back now to catch up..
Happy New Year and sending lots of health and happiness your way.xx

Fikreta said...

Very nice!
hugs