Sunday 27 January 2019

Elephant anniversary


When I saw this new digi from Pink Gem I couldn't resist using it to make a couple of Anniversary cards. I decided I am going to make two cards exactly the same sometimes so that I will have one to sell at fairs and one to take into Prima Rosa where they will be selling my cards.  The image is called Valentine elephants and you can but it at the  Pink Gem digi shop.  I used the precoloured one but you also get a black and white outline one to colour.

The paper is MFT, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, pearl trim from The Hobby House, roses from Wild Orchid, double heart die is Gummiapan from Swedish House Crafts. Their Gummiapan dies are all half price at the moment.

18 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the cute image
Dianne xx 6

brenda said...

Adorable Ellies Marianne.

B x

Isobel said...

Aw really cute x

Sandra H said...

As always you crate such lovely cards this is so beautiful x

Julie said...

This is fabulous Marianne! I love the colour scheme and your elephant colouring is just perfect! Hugs, Juliexx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is a so sweet card! Love the cute elephants!

meg said...

Adorable image and card

cuilliesocks said...

Aww that's so sweet Marianne, I love the image and design, gorgeous papers too, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, a beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

I cannot resist an elephant..gorgeous card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a darling card, love the ribbon too.
Faith
x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, so sweet!! That is the most adorable image!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this card marianne, I sometime make two of the same or very similar designs, think it helps a lot when selling your makes. X

Carol S. said...

Super cute Ellies and a very pretty card. Hope you are fully recovered now. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable elephants and gorgeous bright card.x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Marianne, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

They are delightful x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs