Monday 21 January 2019

A little bird told me


My energy levels are still way down. Saturday we both took a real dip but yesterday started feeling a bit better so took ourselves out for breakfast and a little walk in the frosty sunshine. I think it will be a while before we both feel back to normal.  Thankfully the coughing is much less, hubby's cold has dried up and we are now sleeping ok.  This certainly has been a nasty virus.

So it is nice to feel up to crafting again and I am working my way through my stamped and printed images. This cutie is from Lee Holland and has been coloured with Copics. The papers are MFT trail mix. I found the sentiment in  my stash. I think t may have come from a Little Claire set.  I liked the clean lines so just added some enamel dots.

18 comments:

Isobel said...

Fabulous card love the colours x

meg said...

fabulous image and papers, pleased to read you are feeling a good bit better

Janette said...

Sweet card Marianne..
I think this virus has been just awful, thankfully it hasn't got to me and I hope it doesn't, my family have been suffering but try to keep it away from me, so far I have 'dodged the bullet'....hope your soon feeling much better...xx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a lovely bright background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

LOVE seeing your spring card on your blog this morning! LOVE IT!
Hope each day gets much better for you and hubby! The flu has been awful here in Ontario but so far our family has not got it yet! Fingers crossed!
I was able to get into the craft room yesterday and it was heavenly!
Saw your comment on my blog too...thank-you for always coming for a visit!

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Marianne I love the little hedgies...pleased to hear you and hubby are feeling a lot better

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm glad your nasty virus has gone away, I have had it and it's horrible :)
Lovely card, that hedgie is so sweet!

brenda said...

So sweet Marianne and pleased your up to a bit of craft. Yep, it's a nasty one.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the design and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Marianne. Glad you both are eventually on the mend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling up to crafting Marianne. I really like the bright colours here x

Sandra H said...

Super cute card and image x

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Your card is so sweet!! I love the adorable image and the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

A very cute Hedgie and love the papers and colours. Pleased that you are both finally on the mend. Take it slowly though. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous cute card, love the colours.
Wendy x

MagsB said...

A gorgeous card - what fabulous colours! Feel better soon!

love Mags B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely bright, cheer up colours, perhaps you needed them? LOVE the card and design with the cute hedgehog image.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!
hugs