Monday 28 January 2019

Time for a snowman


This is only my second Christmas card this year but it is a start. I used one of the cute coloured digis from the Lee Holland digi shop. You can find details of his new digis, any special offers and inspiration on the  Lee Holland Facebook page.

I diecut the image using a wonky stitched circle die and added some pearl drops and fun flock mixed with glitter. The papers are some old Kaisercraft Letter to Santa.  I used white glitter card with one of my new Gummiapan dies from Swedish House Crafts.  I couldn't resist a new Christmas tree die especially at half price.  It is amazing how many different Christmas tree dies I have but I do use them a lot.

22 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snowman card Marianne

Anne

Janette said...

A lovely card.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute image and fab tree dies.
Wendy xx

meg said...

Gorgeous image and card

Christine Dol said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Marianne. I love how you did the edges of paper to give it vintage kind of feel. The pearl drops are really a nice added idea too!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design for this cute snowman! Love the distressed borders!

Pop's Cards said...

Such a cute image, I love the trees too, I cannot believe you are making Christmas cards already, I always leave it until the very last minute but you have inspired me to get one on the go, hugs Pops x

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The image is gorgeous!! Love the sparkle, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so cute. A lovely card.
Faith
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful snowman image and design Marianne, love your card, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet snowman Marianne and fabulous card..I have a huge amount of tree dies too and some how manage to use them all..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Anne said...

I saw your announcement about the Lee Holland DT Marianne, how exciting! he has some lovely images
When I said I was done with Christmas for a while your comment reminding me I'd joined the group to make a card week make me laugh... ooops!
Anne x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute Marianne
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

What a cute snowman and those quirky trees look great x

Carol S. said...

A very cute snowman and love the trees. A lovely sparkle too! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love love love Lee's images and you've used it beautifully on your Christmas card
X

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and use of the snowman.x

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!
hugs