Wednesday 23 January 2019

New Job


I am on a mission to use some of my toppers, some I have had for years and amongst them I found this Hobby House topper with an Elisabeth Bell image. Ideal for a new job card I thought and something I need to add to my stock.

The papers are Bo Bunny Double Damask. I used a LOTV sentiment, an old suitcase die from Die-versions and a Joy pocket watch die.

Out for breakfast again this morning before a long session at the hairdresser's having a cut and highlights. A good chance to read my book.  I have always loved reading and always have a book on the go.

17 comments:

brenda said...

Makes a great feminine card Marianne.

B x

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous topper so lovely is your card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Its amazing what you find in your stash....Lovely card Marianne

Anne

meg said...

Enjoy your day Marianne, fab topper and papers

Christine Dol said...

Oh Marianne I love this type of card with the sentiment and the image! Its so perfect! Have a good day at the hairdressers!

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation Marianne, glad you seem better sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

I remember this as a stamp, perfect embellies for her too, hugs Pops x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgeous card, and love the LOTV topper!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A PERFECT card for the occasion Marianne, I LOVE it. Pretty colour combo too. Hope you're pleased with your hair.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a fabulous topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, getting around to commenting on your fabulous cards. Have strolled through to see what I've missed, and I especially love the the Delicious Doodles card, it's gorgeous, today's card is brilliantly designed, I love the image. Your email was much appreciated, thank you, Kate x x

Sarah said...

Love the colours and design x

Lisa said...

She's so beautiful!! I love the colors and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

A great image and perfect for a new job card. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Lovely card Marianne, the papers match the image beautifully.
Deborah A

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs