Wednesday 5 May 2021

Tiger. Tiger Burning Bright

 

I had another play with the new Finding Paradise collection from Craft Label. I really like this range and it is suitable for both male and female cards which makes a nice change.  I layered up the papers and topper and thought they really needed something to make them stand out more. I layered each of them on brown card and was so pleased with the different effect it gave. The sentiment is from the range and I just added some twine.

We are both having back, neck and shoulder massages again today.  Only 3 weeks since our last one but having missed them for so many months feel in need of them. We normally go once a month and really feel the benefit.

 

13 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

Just one word for this image - WOW!!

Love

Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is a gorgeous card.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Nothing like a good massage and a great post to view. x

brenda said...

You've got all the warm Serengeti colours there Marianne.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, the brown card stock really makes the papers stand out from each other.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

A beautiful image and papers,love the colours

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne

Anne

pinky said...

Very cool card Marianne, those papers are excellent. I wonder if I could pick your brain. I think I remember you asking about guillotine paper cutters a while back. Did you find a good one you could recommend to me?

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, it has a gorgeous exotic feel!

Carol S. said...

A brilliant card and love the tiger. Perfect for male or female. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Love the tiger image and it's a lovely card Marianne, super papers and layout too.
Oh your massage sounds fabulous, Kate x