Tuesday 11 May 2021

Little decorater


I love the Lili of the Valley vintage boys and there are 5 new images coming soon. I have used the simply print of Vintage boys - wallpaper paste. I diecut the image with an MFT wonky stitched circle die. The digi papers are new too. There are several grungy sets. I used one from the London Sky and Coffee Bean sets.  I went for a really distressed look. The typewriter greeting is also from a new digi set and I added some wooden stars.

Graham is out for the day working with another volunteer from the Powerboat club starting to get the rescue fleet ready. They are hoping to start racing on 24th June all being well if restrictions allow. So I have some ironing to do and then need to have a sort out of my stock to get some ready to go back into the vintage cafe and gift shop as she will be opening on Monday. I hope to get some crafting done too.

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous image and fabulous card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and stunning design, along with the colours.. x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Love this vintage style image and card

dolcreations said...

The new images are going to be so nice...I just love LOTV. You card is wonderful. I may have to purchase this image!!!
Have a good day today!
Nice to see that things are slowly opening hopefully for you!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image, I love the different papers you used. A super card Marianne.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Marianne, I love the image and your background papers are brilliant with the distressed look, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable masculine card, love so much the LOTV boy and the distressed edges of the pretty papers!

Carol S. said...

Love the little chap with his wallpaper. The background is perfect too, Hugs, Carol S.xxx