Monday 31 May 2021

Let sleeping dragons lie


Yet another card for the order. I was asked to make a card for someone who likes tropical fish and dragons. I don't have any fish images but luckily I had this Hobby House coloured topper.  I used MFT paper and a doily.  I added some pearl dots using coral Dovecraft 3d pearl effects and some flowers from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment is from the teenage girl LOTV set.

It's a bank holiday in the UK not that it means much when you are retired, just to avoid the coast where lots of families will no doubt be enjoying a day out especially if the weather is nice. A day at home planned for us.

 

11 comments:

meg said...

The dragon topper is adorable and beautifully showcased by the background paper and doily

brenda said...

This looks so striking in the bold blues Marianne.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I just love this image, so cute, it's a lovely card.
Enjoy your day whatever you do. I'm back at aqua for the first time in over a year...I'll be aching tomorrow, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

So beautiful is this and love everything about it. Those colours really appeal to me too. xx

Margaret R said...

Love your dragon he looks so peaceful laying there surrounded by flowers, have a good day

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful dragon, design and card Marianne. Love it.
Yep! I agree a UK Bank Holiday is stay away from the coast, we'll maybe go tomorrow, I agree retirement means you can avoid the crowds hahaha.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a sweet image.
We will be staying away from the coast today as well, that is certainly one of the advantages of being retired.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A pretty dragon and a lovey card. I spent the whole weekend working in the garden, as it was nice weather. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!