Wednesday 19 May 2021

It's a goal!


Another commissioned card today. I was asked to make a football card for a teenage male so I used 2 of the Lili of the valley football trio. I have the original rubber stamps but they are available as digis.  I coloured them with Copics.  The papers are some old K&Co Hopscotch ones. I only have about 4 papers left in the pack. I keep trying to use some of these old packs with just a few papers left.  

The sentiment is one of the new typewriter ones from the latest LOTV launch.  I fussy cut the images, punched some small tags using a Fiskars punch and used Hobbycraft star punches.

A day in the city today as hubby needs another haircut. I told him he didn't have it cut short enough last month and it grows so quickly. We have booked a table for lunch at ASK Italian and I want to have a browse in a few shops. Although we have both been vaccinated fully we are still careful and wear masks and socially distance.

11 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - perfect for a teenager.
Kath x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Marianne x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Fabulous papers and images a wonderful football card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great mix of images and papers Marianne, a Super card. Seems the men's hair does grow quicker? my hubby is the same hahaha.
Thanks for the tip on comments, I've done as you recommended, I hope it works :)
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

A super teen card Marianne, super colours and design.
Hope your trip to town and lunch was enjoyable, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Marianne,great images and papers and love you design..

Luv CHRISSYYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous masculine card!

Carol S. said...

This is a bit spooky!! Yesterday I stamped the 3 football stamps for my grandson's birthday card. Also one set for my stock. I haven't used them for a while. Your card is brilliant and great papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great design and lovely papers. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is a super male make. Love those images you have gone for. Hope you had a great day out. Hazel xx