Saturday 1 May 2021

Finding Paradise


I was able to chose some items from the new Finding Paradise range from Craft Label. One of the perks of being on their DT. I love the bright fun colours of this range. I used papers, topper and sentiment from the range. The ribbon is from the Butterfly Kisses range.  

I decided to add some pink diecut feathers to go with the flamingo. I used a leaf die with almost matches the ones on the topper and some of my fave Hunkydory flower dies. I also made a scrapbook layout which I will share tomorrow.

 

14 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous colours and layout with a wonderful topper,a beautiful card

brenda said...

This is so very Summery Marianne and loving the colours.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your topical card Marianne your flamingo is rather elegant

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card. It is so bright and cheerful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous image used.. Have a lovely weekend. ♥

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, beautiful bright colours and papers!

cotnob said...

A lovely, bright and cheerful card Marianne, a super topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

The colours in that collection look fabulous and what a gorgeous topper.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful colours and I love the flamingo images, beautiful papers and design, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Fab tropical card makes me think of sunny days and holidays love and hugs Carole’s

Chrissy said...

Fabulous, fun, bright happy card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

The flamingo is fun and love all the bright colours. Just what we need at the moment. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

A perfect summery page