Friday 28 May 2021

Here she is again


I have been busy crafting but haven't had a chance to schedule any blog posts. I am working my way through my June cards I need to make and my friend's July order of 10 cards,  Thank goodness for coloured images as I just don't have time to colour images for every card.

This is the coloured simply print of Romantic Rock from LOTV which my friend loves as much as me and keeps asking me to use for cards. This time she wanted a modern look so I used MFT papers, Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle and Sue Wilson sweetheart flower dies.  I love these dies and the waste hearts come in handy too.

Housework this morning and then more crafting this afternoon I hope.

 

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Glennis F said...

Lovely card and lovely colours

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, it certainly is a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work as always. Have a lovely weekend. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely girly card Marianne..pleased to her you are being kept busy

Anne

dolcreations said...

Love this image and love the papers you chose! Have a lovely weekend crafting!

meg said...

A beautiful make Marianne,love the papers you teamed with the image

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks for reminding me about this image, I bought it after your last card, I love your "modern" look on this card, it really is stunning Marianne.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I just love this girl, and your colour pallet is gorgeous, it's a beautiful card.
You were correct that you thought I'd given up my FB account, I couldn't stand all the nonsense on it and the people wanting to be my friend when I didn't know them and had nothing in common. However when I started getting in to colouring books, I wanted to post my finished pages on the artists FB groups. I don't have chatty posts though, so if Blogger went by the way, I would miss it and all the friends I've made in the last years,so let's hope it continues, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous and I LOVE the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I love this LOTV mage too, it's also perfect for teens girls. Beautiful modern design, love the flowers!

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and she is brilliant, ideal for many ages. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx