Friday 14 May 2021

Bon Voyage


I had a good afternoon in the craftroom yesterday and have several blog posts scheduled. I had two cards half made so they got finished and I made this layout and a pocket layout for the non theme park Florida scrapbook. That is the one which I hoped to finish last year, oh dear.

This is the final page of the scrapbook but there are several still to complete. I couldn't wait to use the new Bon Voyage papers from Craft Label and used both the 12x12 and 6x6 papers.  I tried using the suitcase paper as the main paper but it looked too busy. Once again I started with a layout from Pinterest but then went my own way.

One of the designs in the pack are large flight label and these were useful to cut into for the various tabs. I found the suitcase, let's go and bon voyage stickers in my scrapbook stash along with the rub on Journey. I haven't used a rub on for years and was nervous if it didn't rub on properly as that used to be a problem. However with some hard rubbing it worked perfectly.  I added a small wooden plane coloured with vintage phot DI and used a clearly besotted notebook border die.

13 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful page,brought back loads of happy memories of holidays in Florida

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely page of memories Marianne....scrapbooking is a lovely way to remember holidays and events

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous page. I bet it brought back lots of lovely memories. It sounds like you have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A great layout Marianne, lots of super papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

I love how you do your layouts!!!

brenda said...

Absolutely perfect DP's for a holiday layout Marianne.

B x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love seeing your scrapbook pages. Another great one, H xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous page Marianne, super layout and great elements on it. Smashing photo of Graham too. Holidays are a distant memory now, and goodness know if they will be allowed this summer, have a good weekend, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely scrapbook page, and the suitcases are just perfect to match those in the photo!

Carol S. said...

A great page Marianne and love the layout. I really must get some pages done too!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh I so love this scrapbook page, it's awesome. x

Sandra H said...

Your page is fabulous x