Saturday 22 May 2021

Big Bouquet


I found this image in my stash and I think it may have come from one of the old art sheets. You can now buy it as a coloured digi at LOTV. I used First Edition oh so sweet new papers, Lawn Fawn stitched circle and MFT stitched scalloped border dies. The flowers are from Hobbycraft and I used a Hobbycraft butterfly punch. The sentiment is Inkylicious.

This is one of 10 cards I have to make for July for my regular customer. Three down, seven to go. I am trying to get ahead with cardmaking.

We are going out for breakfast this morning and visiting our favourite charity shop which only sells books, jigsaws, records, CDs and DVDs. We rarely come away empty handed. I have at least 30 books in my to read pile but I find it hard to resist when I see any I fancy reading.

 

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is just so pretty...x

meg said...

A sweet image and card

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Marianne.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, a lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That is such a sweet image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Marianne. A very cute image and love all the embellishments too. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Claire said...

This is just perfect

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card, I love the sweet topper and your gorgeous papers, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet and cute. Love the LOTV image and the scallop borders!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!