Sunday 2 May 2021

Colourful Fort Myers

 


As promised I am back with a scrapbook layout using the new Finding Paradise range from Craft Label. The photos were taken at Fort Myers, Florida. I thought this range suited these colourful photos. As we were there during the Winter as the title says the morning are cool but the days are very warm. The photo of me was taken early one morning. I loved the colourful houses leading down to the beach.

Everything I used is from the Finding Paradise range with the exception of the title which was made using Dovecraft mini letter tiles. The bright colours match the layout so well. The title is straight as I used a ruler. It must be the photo which is a bit wonky. It isn't easy getting a good photo of a 12x12 layout.

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love the page, and I have a set of papers and flowers similar to these.

meg said...

Fabulous pics and layout,love the bright colours

brenda said...

Lovely memories of a lovely location Marianne.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning layout these embellishments are perfect a lovely memory of a beautiful place love and hugs Carole x

dolcreations said...

I love your flamingo card Marianne...
and your layout. You always have such great ideas for your cards and your scrapbook pages!

cuilliesocks said...

This is a lovely layout Marianne, gorgeous papers and embellishments. Super photo of you, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant page Marianne and great photos. I must do a few more myself. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Debbie said...

What a fabulous way to show a great holiday, great pics as always and layout. Nice to capture and record our memories. Hugs xx