Saturday 24 April 2021

Vintage plane


Another card for my friend's order and another thankful find in my stash. I bought a set of vintage transport postcard toppers years ago at a craft show so when she asked for a vintage plane I was very happy to find this. I used First Edition Grand Plans paper and added some ric rac. I diecut the clouds using stitched MFT dies. I bought the plane and banner die a couple of years ago I should think and have never used it but it was perfect for this card.

 

9 comments:

meg said...

Love the beautiful vintage image

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fabulous card. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A great topper Marianne and lovely die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Marianne

Anne

Carol S. said...

Brilliant vintage card and love the little plane and banner. Have a great weekend, hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card has all come together beautifully Marianne, super topper and the cloud paper is fab with it, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marianne, great image and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and lovely card, perfect for a masculine recipient!

Sandra H said...

What a great card x