Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter gift


I can share this now that I have given it my Mum. I used a gift bag from Hobbycraft and a cute coloured simply print from LOTV. The paper is Lemoncraft Fresh Summer. The sentiment is LOTV which I diecut with a MFT pierced fishtail. The fence is my fave one from Doohickey, clouds are Memory Box and the stitched sun die is MFT.  I added some Easter choccies for Mum to enjoy.

What changeable weather we have had this week. On Tuesday we were really hot gardening and yesterday I had my hat, gloves and Winter coat on to go for a walk. Having a quiet Easter at home just doing things we enjoy. We have a roast dinner takeaway ordered for this afternoon so that will be lovely not to have to cook and have lots of pans to wash up. Enjoy the rest of Easter.

 

12 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

And a very happy Easter to you and your family too!

I bet you Mum loved her gift.

Love

Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Claire said...

Love ghe image and the design

aussie aNNie said...

Oh gosh how beautiful is this love everything about your project and post.
Happy Easter xxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful gift bag for your Mum and fabulous,clever bunny balancing on his eggs..hope you have a lovely day..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A lovely Easter gift bag Marianne, enjoy your roast dinner.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely decorated bag Marianne I expect your mum loved it.... like you enjoying the sunshine albeit a tad chilly

Anne

meg said...

A fabulous topper,papers and gift bag

dolcreations said...

Your mom will love this Easter bag! Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous paperbag, so cute and happy! Your Mum surely loved it so much!!
Happy Easter!

Lorraine said...

A lovely Easter gift bag. Gorgeous image and papers.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

This is a beautiful gift bag, I love the image and colouring.
We have snow today and it's really icey cold, day for indoors, Kate x