Tuesday 13 April 2021

Get well Bunny


Well we ventured into Norwich yesterday and it wasn't as busy as we feared. Graham had his haircut thank goodness. I spent a book voucher I had for Christmas and went into a couple of other shops.  It was so nice to browse a book shop again. The shops I went into weren't busy at all but the queue at Primark was ridiculous. It was the only big queue I saw. We met up for a cuppa enjoying the luxury of sitting outside a cafe in the sunshine.

So onto my card which features a coloured simply print from LOTV called get well bunny.  I used dusty concorde distress ink around the edges.  The papers are some Joy ones which I discovered whilst looking for something else. I had no idea I had them. Think I got them from The Works.  I used MFT wonky stitched circle and Moonstone fabulous flower dies from Hunkydory.  The sentiment is from LOTv which I diecut with a MFT pierced fishtail die.

11 comments:

meg said...

Your get well card will surely cheer up the recipient,an adorable topper and card

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card would cheer anyone up Marianne...we didn’t go anywhere yesterday but venturing out today...it’s so. Ice when you get your hair cut abs makes you feel so much better

Anne

Chrissy said...

Glad you had such a nice day out and your card is so gorgeous with that cute bunny and pretty flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty will help anyone who’s not too good lovely card x

Jackie T said...

Hi your card is gorgeous. I love cute bunny. How lovely to be able to go shopping again. We sat outside a cafe having a coffee today. It was so nice. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, a cute topper and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

Sounds like you both had a wonderful day yesterday! Graham must have felt wonderful with a new hair cut! It certainly is the simply things we love!
LOVE your get well card Marianne!

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased to hear that you both enjoyed your jaunt into town yesterday. our travel restrictions within Scotland are to be relaxed on Friday, but it's not until 26th April before the shops will be open, still we are moving on.
I love your sweet card, such an adorable image and beautifully designed, Kate x

brenda said...

Such pretty colours and sure to brighten the recipients day.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love the cute bunny and the gorgeous papers!!

Sarah said...

A very pretty get well card Marianne. Sure to lift the spirits.