Wednesday 14 April 2021

New home, new stamps


I sold a large new home Woodware stamp on Facebook as it was so big it nearly took up the whole card. Just after I sold it I saw someone selling a Woodware set for the same price but this one has various patchwork stamps. I love their patchwork stamps and had great fun paperpiecing the house, tree and sign. The papers are Craft O'clock home sweet home. I just added some little banners and used the paper with MFT stitched cloud dies.

So looking forward to our back massages today. It has been so long since we had them and we both really feel in need of them. We have really missed going once a month.

10 comments:

meg said...

Wonderful paper pieced stamped images,a brilliant New Home card

Tina Z. said...

Wow, great stamps and very creative card.
Enjoy your day.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

cotnob said...

A fun card Marianne, the whimsical house is cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous new home card. I love it. Those stamps are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

I am not sure if my last comment posted! Marianne your card is so sweet. I love how you did the patch work. It is such a warm feeling card!
Enjoy your massages today!

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful and cheery card, absolutely fabulous...both colour and style. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card with lovely colours.
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such wonderful stamps you founded! Love the patchwork effect!! Pretty card!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I could just do with a massage Marianne, glad you enjoyed yours.
I love your card, all those little houses and your design is fabulous, Kate x