Sunday 18 April 2021

Enys Gardens


I was in the mood for scrapbooking Friday afternoon so made 2 layouts for our Cornwall scrapbook.  I get stuck for the design sometimes so have been pinning a lot of layouts for inspiration on Pinterest, They often come out different to the inspiration but I find them a useful starting point. The purple papers are from a lovely set I bought in The Works.  I used a Marianne die for the pretty circle.  The heading was made with American Thickers and an alphabet from Michaels in the US.

Our host at the cottage told us we should visit Enys Gardens and we were so glad we did. We have never seen so many bluebells. It is hard to capture in a photograph but I did my best.

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

The gardens look lovely Marianne a scrapbook is a lovely way to store memories..

Anne

meg said...

Beautiful page Marianne,your bluebells pic brought back happy childhood memories of walks in the "bluebells woods " near our home

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous layout. This is a lovely way to keep memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

very nice!

dolcreations said...

Such a perfect layout. I cannot believe how many bluebells...so glad you captured that! LOVE the wood background it is so fitting!

cuilliesocks said...

It's a fabulous layout and lovely photos of your visit to the garden, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous layout and WOW, all those bluebells are just stunning, such amazing photo!

Carol S. said...

Great layout, love the bluebells picks and that's my problem!! I can take hours to decide and as I am doing family books, I have to leave space for writing about the pictures. I have done 2 books already and I am only at 1968!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx