Thursday 22 April 2021

On our way


I am doing well with my posts this month. I just need to get some Christmas cards made but I had an order for 14 cards so with that and the LOTV samples I have been kept busy.

WE always stop at Lifton farm shop and cafe on the way to the cottage in Cornwall. It is just the right distance between our overnight stop at a Premier Inn and the cottage. Graham couldn't resist getting into the milk float for a photo.

I saw a layout on Pinterest which just used kraft and white although my layout is very different to that one.

I used one of my fave old 12 x 12 pads, Tim Holtz vintage shabby.  I found the wooden cherries which I bought years ago at a show. I used Spellbinder heart and star dies, La La Land banner die, Tim Holtz notelet dies and added some wooden lettering, hearts and stars.

 

12 comments:

brenda said...

A great layout for the album Marianne.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely page of memeories Marianne....we are lucky to have a farm shop in our village...

Anne

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous page x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning layout I love it. It sounds like you are very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dolcreations said...

Fantastic layout Marianne! I love it that you captured that picture of Graham! Fun times!
I too have to start my Christmas cards! I love that you start early as it gets me going on them too!

cotnob said...

A great layout Marianne, super photographs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant and interesting page. xx

meg said...

A beautiful layout,pics and page

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely layout and fun mix of photos!

Carol S. said...

Great page Marianne and love the photos. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great LO. It made me remember the noise that those milk floats made!!! Hope you have a great weekend, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

A super layout and such pretty papers, a great phot of Graham, kate x