Wednesday 21 April 2021

Christening


I have always loved this sweet baby image, so perfect for Christening cards. This is the coloured simply print from LOTV which I diecut with a new stitched large oval die from Lawn Fawn. I have wanted some larger stitched oval dies for some time and when Dies to Die for had 15% off everything at Easter I treated myself. 

The paper is First Edition Mulberry Kisses. I used one of my last few pieces of guipure lace which used to be really popular years ago. I distressed all the edges and added some cheesecloth.  I coloured some wooden hearts using a white glitter pen, added a couple of diecut shapes, flowers from Wild Orchid and a LOTV sentiment.

This is the last of my cards I made for the show today on The Craft Store (Hochanda).  I never watch the craft channels but I will be recording these shows. They are on Freeview 85 and Freesat 817. There are two shows at 9am and 1pm. It will be lovely to see mine and my fellow DT member's cards on TV again.

 

10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful Christening card Marianne,love your paper and layout

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and sweet Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dolcreations said...

Such a beautiful card!
You must be so thrilled to be able to see your cards on TV! Way to go Marianne.

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, an adorable topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such an elegant card, it will be treasured I'm sure. Guipure Lace? WOW! that's what I had on my wedding dress, nearly 55 years ago! Thanks for the memory.
Faith x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable Christening card, lovely image and design. Love that lace!

aussie aNNie said...

wow so beautiful love these colours too. x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful Christening card, LOTV d babies so well, wonderful design and embellishments, Kate x