Saturday 29 February 2020

No snow here


I really need to get more Christmas cards made next month. I love the new snowmen which Lili of the Valley brought out last year and I think I will be printing some more of these off as they are so lovely and quick to colour. I diecut him with a stitched die from The Works and used Copics,added some spots with a white gel pen then added some fun flock to his hat and used a pearl pen for snow. The papers are Your Next Stamp and I added some ribbon and diecut some trees using glitter card.

No snow here though we did have some sleet and hail the other day. Otherwise it has either been cold, sunny, raining, windy or a combination of those.  Luckily I have lots of indoor hobbies because it certainly isn't beach weather. I hope all is well you and nobody has been flooded or had too much snow.  Weather is supposed to be horrible again today so will be staying in, some housework and ironing this morning, then crafting and a jigsaw this afternoon I think.

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Your snowman image certainly is adorable Marianne a lovely card...we’ve just had rain, sleet and hail and thank goodness

Anne

meg said...

he is adorable Marianne, love the papers you teamed him with

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed, colours are gorgeous.xx

brenda said...

Lovely warm reds Marianne and all the patterns all work together perfectly.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous snowman, love the papers. We have no snow here but have had lots of rain.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Daisychain said...

A really cute snowman and goes with the papers and embellishments beautifully. Hugs Christine x

cotnob said...

A lovely, bright card Marianne, a cute snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, always love a snowman, super design and colours, such pretty papers too.
We have a glorious sunny day with temperature at 5. I got so hot with housework that I stood outside to cool down and there was quite a heat in the sun. But I believe there's to be more snow for Scotland over the weekend. Enjoy your jigsaw,Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That snowman is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Adorable Marianne...you know we do love our snowman! LOVE the image and the paper you chose!

Sandra H said...

So lovely love your snowman and layout of your card...plenty of hailstones this morning wet and windy now wish it would go away x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute snowman! Lovely card!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous and all the papers look great together, great ribbon too, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wondered why no notifications came from you, I had to re follow your blog?? x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Joyfully lovely!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Pop's Cards said...

I love the cute image, great colours and layout too, hugs Pops x