Wednesday 19 February 2020

Gin and tonic anyone?


I have had a few commissions lately so haven't had anything to post on here. I never look for orders but a couple of ladies at line dancing asked me to make cards and somebody saw my gift bags on Facebook and wanted a couple of personalised ones made. I am always happy to make cards to order especially when people don't have odd requests.

This one is for a lady who loves gin so when I saw this new image from Pink Gem I had to get it. This is gin and tonic Rita teamed with some old Craftwork Cards chalkboard papers.  I wanted to brighten the card so used some lovely bright card with the Hunkydory Moonstone fabulous floral dies.

We are so lucky with the weather here, the last two days have been dry, cool and often sunny. I feel so sorry for all the people affected by the recent storms and flooding. The weather should be good today for our trip into the city to meet my Mum.

15 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, lovely bright flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great 70th birthday card Marianne love the colours too

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I know this lady is going to love this card, for the image and the wonderful flowers, a Fabulous card. OH! you have SUN? We haven't seen it apart from an odd 10 minutes or so for a week. Luckily we missed the flooding by a mile.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

Yes please would love a Gin & Tonic but not so early in the day ...your card is as always gorgeous x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, I love the bright flowers you have gone for. Hope you have a great day out with your Mum, Hazel x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, we have been lucky with the weather here too, lots of rain and very cold.
Hugs
Linda xxx

susiestacey said...

Great card, love the image too. x Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card and I love the image and the G & T theme, lovely design and papers, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the image and the flowers. The lady in question is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Marianne, great image and the flowers are so colourful and lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and fun card, that lady surely will love it! The flowers look amazing!

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the pretty flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

It's such a fun creation Marianne, sure the lady loved it.

B x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne, love those papers and fab flower die.
Lorraine x