Wednesday 5 February 2020

Soulmates


This is one of those images that makes you go awww how sweet. It is called soulmates and is one of the new love stamps from Lili of the Valley. I used MFT papers and a stitched scalloped border die. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and I used Copics for colouring. I used my lovely new flower dies, Hunkdory Moonstone fabulous florals.  The banner die is lawn fawn.  I made this for a friend's anniversary and now I know they received it I can share it with you.

13 comments:

meg said...

sweet anniversary card

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card Marianne

Anne

BenteS said...

Lovely card, and the image is just adorable :))
Love the sweet pink flower die cuts you have used.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a sweet stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous anniversary card. That image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a definitely sweet card and image, so lovely Marianne.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne, such a sweet image and I love your flowers..

Lux CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so sweet, I love the cute couple.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, the image is adorable and you've used my favourite flower die.
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah such a cute anniversary creation, Love the colours, Hazelxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwwww..... How sweet and cute!!! Adorable image and love the banners and the flowers!

Pop's Cards said...

Super gorgeous as always, I am loving the flowers too such a pretty addition, hugs Pops x