Saturday 22 February 2020

A cup of tea sneak peek


I promised you some sneak peeks of the new images from LOTV. These will launch on 25th Feb so not long to wait. I didn't know which one to use first as there are animals, girls and a boy but I do love the little girls so decided on this one. The paper is so pretty that I really didn't need many embellishments and made myself step away rather than adding too much.
Image - LOTV a cup of tea
Medium - Copics
Paper - Lemoncraft fresh Summer
Other - cheesecloth, enamel hearts

We are going out for breakfast this morning and a wander round Wroxham before coming home. Graham wants to wash the car this afternoon so I will be crafting. Then an evening in front of the TV. We recently decided to sign up to Netflix as we wanted to watch Harlan Coben's The Stranger. I have read all his books and love them. Well The Stranger didn't disappoint, it was brilliant. We are currently watching Anne with an E based on Anne of Green Gables and it is wonderful. I also want to watch Safe and The Messiah. It is a shame that Outlander is on Amazon as we want to see the new series so I think we will be signing up to that just to watch Outlander and then stopping the subscription. That is the good thing with these streaming services, no contracts and some really good series and films.

15 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful colouring of the gorgeous image

brenda said...

It's a delightful image and card Marianne. Sure you will enjoy Netflix, to my mind it offers more than Sky (with the exception of sport so we have to have that package as well) and yes the Stranger was very good,

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!!! Great choice of colours and papers for this lovely LOTV image and love the puffy hearts!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, a nice image. No netflix for us as our internet is so slow it just keeps stopping, but, we do have sky and that is fine.
Just starting to snow here this morning hopefully it won't last, we have been really lucky so far. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, can’t wait to see the other images.
Deborah

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I have always loved LOTV images and this is no exception.

Outlander is definately worth signing up for, one of my favourites.

Have a good weekend. Hugs Christine x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Christine Dol said...

Ohhh these LOTV images never disappoint. They have always been my favourite stamps! LOVE the card you made with the paper you chose...beautiful!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card, lovin' the cheesecloth, I keep forgetting to get some out to try it.
As for The Stranger, I agree it was brilliant. You HAVE to watch OUTLANDER, I loved the books and the series has been quite good in following the books. I could pick out a couple of things, but if you haven't read the books, you wouldn't know and still enjoy it.
Faith x

Krafty Kows said...

Love your card. That image is so cute. Jeanette

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty, love the LOTV image, textures and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

She's beautiful Marianne, gorgeous colours and design and such pretty paper.
I've watched the first episode of Outlander earlier on this week, it doesn't disappoint,Kate x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgoeus creation Marianne, I'm excited to see the rest of the new release now! Adorable creation hun, love the paper and your gorgeous colour choices. So fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, a lovely new stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and lovely card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx