Wednesday 12 February 2020

Thanks, Thank you


I made this card for a friend using a Memory Box thank you background stamp. I do love making a distress layered card and used chessecloth behind the sentiment. The hearts were punched with a Hobbycraft punch and then glittered with a clear Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I used a Martha Stewart fern punch, flowers from Wild Orchids and sparkly butterflies from Poundland.

As I schedule this I am sorting an Excel spreadsheet for all my LOTV stamps and simply prints. There is one on the LOTV website which I am using but it has lots of text such as Lili of the Valley in front of the name of the stamp which needs deleting. As I have lots of rubber and lots of digi stamps it will be so helpful to see exactly what I have and will help me decide which others I need.

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful paper, embellishments and sentiment

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne and I love all the elements you've used..pretty colours also

Anne

Kath said...

A pretty card Marianne. I love spreadsheets and have one for all of my products and where I keep them (I craft in the spare bedroom so have things kept in boxes in various places!).
Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is supe, what agreat card, love the pink butterflies. What agreat idea doingthe sort out on exel. We all seem to be getting out crafty stuff tidied this winter! Hazelx

Christine Dol said...

Marianne....this card is more beautiful in person! I will treasure it....it sits in my craftroom with a reminder why we do this craft! To make someones day!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very Beautiful Marianne, love the flowers and all the little details. A spreadsheet for stamps? Now that's what I call organised LOL.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design, so feminine! Well done for your digital organization.
I print my stamps on copy papers and put them in a folder with rings, so I can see what I have.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous thank you card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Marianne.
Deborah

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the added texture. As for doing an Excel spreadsheet I wouldn't know where to start!! My computer knowledge is very limited and self taught. Didn't really need it as a hairstylist!!Lol!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Fikreta said...

Very nice.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, beautifully designed and pretty papers too.
Great idea for seeing what you have and what you don't, bit of a task though, good luck with it, Kate x x