Wednesday 26 February 2020

Another birdhouse


You may have seen a birdhouse cross stitch I posted recently which was part of a larger pattern by Durene Jones. I looked again at the pattern and liked this part of it so stitched another 4" hoop.  I would never want to sew the whole panel as it is rather large but using just a small part of it works well. They take longer to sew than many people would think but I do love making these.

I have my first craft fair of the year coming up on March 15th and my cardmaking classes start again on 18th March.

17 comments:

cotnob said...

This is lovely Marianne, such a sweet birdhouse.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Marianne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another beautiful cross stitch Marianne I am sure these will sell really quickly

Anne

brenda said...

Works very well stitching part of the pattern, imagine these will sell well.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. I love your cross stitch image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

This is lovely Marianne!

Linda Simpson said...

How tweet! Love the colours on this beautiful project.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous stitched picture Marianne, I love all the bright colours. These little framed pictures will sell so well,Kate x x

Sarah said...

These really are one of a kind Marianne, so beautifully done. What a good idea to stitch parts of a larger pattern x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

A beautiful stitched scene the birdhouse is adorable

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah another super make, Love seeing the birdhouses and the colours you have used are super. I have a new cross stitch to start, its a wee doggy a bit like Belle, Hazelx

Witchcrafted Life said...

So charmingly pretty!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cross stitching, such lovely home decor!

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Christine Dol said...

This is beautiful Marianne!

Pop's Cards said...

I just love seeing cross stitch this is super cute, hugs Pops x