Thursday 13 February 2020

Couple of decoupaged gift bags


I have been playing with the Dovecraft Paper Posies products and again and thought how perfect the decoupage pad is to use on gift bags. I bought the gift bags in Hobbycraft and used the paper posies paper, decoupage, washi tape, puffy stickers and wooden roses to decorate. I made the tags using an old spellbinders die.

I am still working on the spreadsheet for my LOTV stamps, having been away for a few days. Once I have the names of everything I will then need to tick off the ones I have. That will take some doing with some being rubber and some being digi but will be worth it when it is done.

12 comments:

brenda said...

Pretty bags to make gifts very special Marianne.

B x

Sandra H said...

l really like changing gift bags to more personal ones and yours are great lovely papers and images used x

Deborah said...

These gift bags are beautiful.
Deborah

Jackie T said...

Hi these bags are gorgeous. I love how you have decorated them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these look super, what a great idea for gifts, H xx

Carol S. said...

Pretty bags and great for special gifts. Love the designs.
Had my appointment with Doctor last Friday. He didn't know about this problem but has given me antibiotics for a week and has written to the ENT at JP Hospital. I heard from them to make an appointment online. So I now go to JP in March, if the antibiotics don't work. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful gift bags Marianne, lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pretty, beautifully designed and the papers are gorgeous, love the colours, Kate x x

Pop's Cards said...

So pretty hugs Pops x

Debbie said...

Beautiful bags Hun. Lovely colours too. Hugsxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love so much these bags!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful bags!