Thursday 19 December 2019

Time for Tea Reindeer


One of the ladies at my line dancing class asked me if I would make a card for her to give to her Daughter. I do like this kind of order as when asked what she wanted she said I don't mind what as I know it will be lovely. I bought a set of reindeer from Time for Tea. I think they are so cute and decided to create a scene for her card.

I coloured them with Copics and diecut white glitter card using the MFT forest border die, one of my most used Christmas dies. The sentiment is LOTV and I used two sets of dies with green glitter card for the trees.  As a change from snowflake dies I had a rummage through some Christmas embellishments and found these gorgeous cabuchons I bought at the Peterborough show.

We are having a very social week as yesterday we went out for a meal with friends and then went to the theatre to see A Circus Carol which is the story of a Christmas Carol but with acrobatics etc. Today we are going to a line dancing party as our teacher has a Thursday Morning absolute beginners class and we, the Beginners class (soon to be Improvers) and the Improvers class are all joining together. So this morning we shall be line dancing, some to Christmas music, and then enjoying a buffet at lunchtime.

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Marianne, love the little sweet reindeer and a lovely little scene too.
Sounds like a lovely day ahead, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the cute reindeer.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Marianne, those little deer are so cute and just a fabulous scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful love your designs as always...hugs and have a great Christmas.xx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Marianne, cute reindeer.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Marianne I’m sure your friend loved it..

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and cute card! Love the reindeer and cabochons!

Sarah said...

Really lovely, such cute deer x

Viv said...

These reindeer are so cute Marianne!
Just home after the usual 6 hour drive back - worth it tho - the Christmas show on Wednesday was spectacular, one of their best I think and we also saw 'Broadway and Beyond' last night. Lost in semi finals so all in all not a bad week!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card !
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄